President Joko Widodo announced the names of 6 new ministers in the Advanced Indonesia cabinet. With the announcement of these 6 new ministers, the formation of the Advanced Indonesia cabinet has changed.
The announcement of the names of the new ministers was delivered directly by Jokowi, who was accompanied by Vice President Ma’ruf Amin, at the State Palace, Tuesday (22/12/2020), at around 15.30 WIB.
It appeared that all of Jokowi’s new ministers were present at the Palace wearing all white clothes, blue jackets and black pants. The announcement was broadcast on the Presidential Secretariat Youtube account.
Jokowi first announced Tri Rismaharini who is also known as Risma. That Mayor of Surabaya has now been given the task as Minister of Social Affairs.
“The first is Mrs. Tri Rismaharini, I think we all know that she is the mayor of Surabaya and currently Mrs. Tri Rismaharini will be given responsibility to become Minister of Social Affairs,” Jokowi said.
After that Jokowi called the name Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno. That former Deputy Governor of DKI Jakarta was assigned as Minister of Tourism and Creative Economy replacing Wishnutama.
“I want to introduce you, but I think all of us already know, Mr. Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno,” Jokowi said.
Then there are Budi Gunadi Sadikin as Minister of Health, Yaqut Cholil Qoumas as Minister of Religion, Sakti Wahyu Trenggono as Minister of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, and Muhammad Lutfi as Minister of Trade. They will be sworn in on Wednesday, December 23, 2020.
The following is the formation of the Advanced Indonesia Cabinet after the reshuffle of 6 Ministers was officially announced:
1. Coordinating Minister for Politics, Law and Security: Mahfud Md
2. Coordinating Minister for the Economy: Airlangga Hartarto
3. Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs and Investment: Luhut B Pandjaitan
4. Coordinating Minister for Human Development and Culture: Muhadjir Effendy
5. Minister of State Secretary: Pratikno
6. Minister of Home Affairs: Muhammad Tito Karnavian
7. Minister of Foreign Affairs: Retno LP Marsudi
8. Minister of Defense: Prabowo Subianto
9. Minister of Law and Human Rights: Yasonna Laoly
10. Minister of Finance: Sri Mulyani
11. Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources: Arifin Tasrif
12. Minister of Industry: Agus Gumiwang Kartasasmita
13. Minister of Trade: Muhammad Lutfi (replaces Agus Suparmanto)
14. Minister of Agriculture: Syahrul Yasin Limpo
15. Minister of Environment and Forestry: Siti Nurbaya Bakar
16. Minister of Transportation: Budi Karya Sumadi
17. Minister of Marine Affairs and Fisheries: Sakti Wahyu Trenggono (replaces Edhy Prabowo)
18. Minister of Manpower: Ida Fauziyah
19. Minister of Villages and PDTT: Abdul Halim Iskandar
20. Minister of PUPR: Basuki Hadimuljono
21. Minister of Health: Budi Gunadi Sadikin (replaces Dr. Terawan)
22. Minister of Education and Culture: Nadiem Makarim
23. Menristek and Head of the National Innovation Research Agency: Bambang Brodjonegoro
24. Minister of Social Affairs: Tri Rismaharini (replaces Juliari Batubara)
25. Minister of Religion: Yaqut Cholil Qoumas (replaces Fachrul Razi)
26. Minister of Tourism and Creative Economy: Sandiaga Uno (replaces Wishnutama)
27. The Minister of Communication and Information: Johnny G Plate
28. Minister of Cooperatives and SMEs: Teten Masduki
29. PPPA Minister: Gusti Ayu Bintang Darmavati
30. MenPAN-RB: Tjahjo Kumolo
31. Minister of National Development Planning / Head of Bappenas: Suharso Monoarfa
32. Minister of ATR / Head of BPN: Sofyan Djalil
33. Minister of BUMN: Erick Thohir
34. Menpora: Zainudin Amali