Indonesia Property Watch (IPW) together with 99 Group, which oversees 99.com and Rumah123.com, Held Golden Property Watch 2021 on Thursday (21/10/2021). Citing from Bisnis, CEO of Indonesia Property Watch Ali Tranghanda said the award for property projects was carried out in 2 years.
“The Golden Property Awards have been held since 2015, then continued in 2017, 2019 and 2021.
In the 2021 edition, this biennial event carries the theme Property New Game, which is a reflection of the condition of the property industry which has also been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic,” he said in an official statement, Thursday (21/10/2021).
The 2021 Golden Property Awards set 71 award recipients divided into 6 categories, namely projects, companies, architectural designs, digital marketing, banking, and individuals.
Meanwhile, this year’s project participants come from Jakarta, Bogor, Tangerang, Bekasi, Serang-Cilegon, and Karawang. In a direct investigation, a weighting of assessment is carried out starting from the location, building quality, design, building progress, development speed, facilities, marketing, management, developer track record, and others.
VP of Marketing 99 Group Indonesia Bharat Buxani added that the winners of the 2021 Golden Property Awards are the best in the property industry this year. The awards obtained by the winners are expected to help consumers find their dream residence. “99 Group will always be present as a one-stop solution for all your trusted property search needs,” he said.
The winners of the 2021 Golden Property Awards are divided into 6 categories, namely based on projects, companies, architectural designs, digital marketing, banking, and individuals. The following is a list of the winners of the 2021 Golden Property Awards for each category:
Property Project category
- Sub-category of Subsidized Housing Development
Azalea Garden, Bukit Cilegon Asri, Pesona Prima Cikahuripan 6, and Mustika Village Sukamulya.
- Compact Development sub category
Asya, Grand Batavia, Seion @ Serang, River Park @ Citra Sentul Raya, Waterfront Estate, and Rolling Hills Karawang.
- Sub-category Large Scale Development
Jakarta Garden City, Graha Raya, Citraland Cibubur, Mutiara Gading City, and Kartika Residence.
- Sub-category Regional Scale Development
won by PIK 2, Summarecon Bogor, and Jababeka Residence.
- Sub-category Township Development BSD City, Harvest City and Grand Wisata
- Millenial Housing Development sub-category Citra Garden Puri, Cendana Homes @Lippo Village, River Park @Citra Sentul Raya, and Travertine @Waterfront Estate.
- Sub-category Premium Housing Development Maninjau @Asya, Sutera Winona @Alam Sutera, Newton Spring @The Sanctuary Collection, Morizen @Summarecon Bekasi.
- Sub category Prestigious Housing Development Toba Lake Villas @Asya and Lyndon @Nava Park.
- Sub-category Urban Apartment LRT City Ciracas, Cisauk Point, Podomoro Golf View, and Meikarta District 1.
- Premium Sub-category for Regatta The Icon and Collins Boulevard Apartments.
Property Company category
- Sub category Developer of the Year
- Sub category Property Brand of the Year
Sinar Mas Land
- Sub category of Best State Owned Enterprise & Subsidiaries in Property Business PT Adhi Commuter Properti
- Sub category of Best Public-Listed Property Company of the Year PT Bumi Serpong Damai Tbk.
- Sub-category Most Trusted Real Estate Agent Company
Property Architectural design
- Subcategory Best Architectural Concept for Millennial Housing won by Duo Residence @Telaga Bestari.
- The Best Architectural Design Concept for Premium Housing subcategory was given to Heritage @Puri 11 Tangerang.
- Subcategory of Best Architectural Design Concept for Premium SOHO won by Soho Flex/Space Lippo Karawaci.
- Bank CIMB Niaga as The Best Performing Bank in Property during the Pandemic
- Bank BTN as The Best Digital Innovation Bank in Property.
- Sub-category Lifetime Achievement Awards were given to Ciputra Group Managing Director Budiarsa Sastrawinata, Lippo Group Deputy Chairman James Riady, and Sinar Mas Land Chairman Muktar Widjaya.
- Managing Director of Sinar Mas Land Alim Gunadi, Director of PT Summarecon Agung Tbk Sharif Benyamin, and Tulus Santoso Director of Ciputra Group as Most Influential Property Professional.