DKI Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan decided to reimpose volume two of large-scale social restrictions (PSBB) or tightening PSBB.
PSBB volume two is valid for two weeks from Monday (14/9/2020) to 27 September 2020.
The application of the PSBB refers to Pergub Number 88 of 2020 regarding the amendments to Pergub Number 33 of 2020 concerning the Implementation of PSBB in Handling Covid-19 in DKI Jakarta.
The reason is, as it is known, DKI Province initially implemented the PSBB easing or what was called the transitional PSBB from June 5 to September 10, 2020.
We summarize the 17 new rules that were in effect during the tightening of the PSBB which are as follows:
1. The odd-even system is eliminated.
2. Cars are only allowed to carry a maximum of two people per line, unless domiciled at the same address.
3. The maximum capacity of public transportation and taxis is 50 percent, the operating time of public transportation is limited.
4. Online motorcycle taxis are allowed to operate.
5. SIKM is not enforced.
6. Motor vehicle free day (HBKB) or CFD is eliminated.
7. As many as 11 business sectors, representative offices of foreign countries, international organizations, BUMN / BUMD that are participating in handling Covid-19, and community organizations engaged in disasters are allowed to operate by limiting the number of employees to a maximum of 50 percent.
8. Central and local government offices or agencies limit the number of employees to a maximum of 25 percent.
9. Markets and malls may operate with a maximum visitor capacity of 50 percent.
10. Operations of entertainment venues, recreation areas, city parks, and RPTRA are closed.
11. Wedding receptions, weddings are only held at the KUA or civil registry office.
12. Public sports facilities are closed, sports are only allowed to be done independently at home.
13. Schools are closed, teaching and learning activities are carried out online.
14. Places of worship in the red zone are closed, only places of worship in settlements can be opened with a maximum visitor capacity of 50 percent.
15. All public facilities are closed.
16. Self-isolation is eliminated, Covid-19 patients who refuse to be isolated independently in designated places will be forcibly picked up.
17. Restaurants and cafes may only serve delivery orders, not dine-in.