Good news for the capital city people who like to travel using public transportation. This time, Jakarta Transportation (Transjakarta) extended its service operating hours to 24 hours in 13 corridors. This enforcement is effective today, Monday (12/9/2022).
Head of the Transjakarta Corporate Secretary Division, Anang Rizkani Noor, said that the extension of operating hours was carried out to serve people who were still active until late at night.
“This 24-hour service applies in 13 corridors. Hopefully, this additional service time will help the community when fuel prices rise,” said Anang in his statement.
Transjakarta, regularly, will operate from 05.00-22.00 WIB. Then proceed with the Night Transportation service (Amari) starting at 22.00-05.00 WIB.
To support this 24-hour daily operation, in addition to the Transjakarta bus fleet, it also ensures that officers at bus stops and buses are also adjusted.
“We urge customers to remain vigilant and be careful traveling at night,” he said.
The following 13 Transjakarta corridors are back in operation 24 hours:
- Corridor I route Blok M – Kota
- Corridor II route Pulogadung – Harmoni
- Corridor III route Kalideres – Pasar Baru
- Corridor IV Pulogadung 2 – Dukuh Atas
- Corridor V Kampung Melayu – Ancol
- Corridor VI Ragunan – Dukuh Atas 2
- Corridor VII Kampung Rambutan – Kampung Melayu
- Corridor VIII Lebak Bulus – Harmoni
- Corridor IX Pinang Ranti – Pluit
- Corridor X PGC 2 – Tanjung Priok
- Corridor XI Kampung Melayu – Pulo Gebang
- Corridor XII Penjaringan – Tanjung Priok
- Corridor XIII Puri Beta – Tendean
Furthermore, DKI Jakarta Deputy Governor Ahmad Riza Patria emphasized that the price of TransJakarta tickets and the fare for the Thousand Islands ship will not increase following the increase in the price of fuel oil (BBM).
Riza said the DKI Jakarta Provincial Government (Pemprov) had coordinated and decided to subsidize TransJakarta fares.
“Thank God, it has been decided, yesterday it was also conveyed, we had a meeting, that we (the DKI Jakarta Provincial Government) will subsidize TransJakarta so that even if there is an increase in fuel, there is an increase in prices, the cost or cost of TransJakarta tickets will not increase,” said Riza, Sunday (11/11). /9/2022)