Vaccine certificates 1 and 2 in the PeduliLindungi application are now a requirement to travel, visit shopping centers and eat at restaurants. The public was asked to show vaccine certificates 1 and 2 to the officers.
Here’s how to view and download stage 1 and 2 vaccine certificates on the PeduliLindungi application available for Android and iOS devices:
- Download the PeduliLindungi application via Google Playstore or Apple Appstore.
- Log in with the mobile number that was registered at the time you did the vaccination.
- Log in to your PeduliLindungi account with the SMS OTP code sent to your mobile number.
- Click on the account icon in the upper right corner of the PeduliLindungi application, then select Vaccine Certificates to view your vaccine certificates.
- Select the vaccine certificate stage 1 or 2 you want to display.
- Click “Download Certificate” to download and save the Covid-19 vaccine certificate.
- To reprint the lost vaccine certificate through the application, it can be done in the same way as above.
Then, can it be checked through the website?
Online vaccine certificates can be obtained through the PeduliLindungi official website at https://pedulilindungi.id/. However, several conditions must be met to be able to check, download, and print vaccine certificates 1 and 2 via the Cares Protect website as follows:
To display vaccine certificates on this site, you must log in first. This is because, if you perform a status search via the search bar on the home page of this site directly without logging in, the data displayed isn’t accurate.
For example, you only say you have done one vaccine, even though you have finished twice. If you have logged in with the correct mobile number, the correct data will be displayed.
It’s recommended that you first log in to the phone number that will be used to register the vaccine or the number used when vaccinating. Enter the OTP code sent to the mobile number SMS. Because if you enter the wrong mobile number, it can cause your account didn’t identify you as having done vaccines 1 and 2.
After logging in with the correct data, the vaccine certificates for stages 1 and 2 can be viewed, downloaded, and printed in the following ways:
- Click Login/Register in the upper right corner of the site.
- If you already have an account, click Login now. If you haven’t created an account yet, select Create Protect Care account.
- Enter your full name, and mobile number used when administering the vaccine.
- If you are logged in, click on the profile listed with the user’s first name in the upper right corner.
- Then select the vaccine certificate by clicking on the profile at the top right of the site. Then click the “Vaccine Certificate” menu, then your first or second vaccine certificate will appear.
- You can download the vaccine certificate by clicking “Download Certificate”
- To print, the downloaded file in the cell phone gallery can be sent via email so that it can be printed on a PC or laptop connected to the printer.